Conditions of participation competitions (Facebook, Instagram)
Conditions of participation for our competitions on Facebook and Instagram
The organizer of the competition is Bruncken & Gebhardt GmbH (hereinafter B&G), Höninger Weg 180, 50969 Cologne, registered in the commercial register at the Cologne District Court (HRB 98207). By participating in this competition, users accept the following conditions of participation:
- The prize of the raffle on Facebook and Instagram is one of our products per channel (two in total). You can find out which products these are in the respective posts. The profit may not correspond to the product shown.
- No purchase is required to participate in our competitions.
- These conditions of participation apply to the competition.
- Facebook and Instagram are not involved in this competition and are not available as contact persons for competitions.
- The current competition starts on Wednesday, May 13, 2020 and ends on Friday, May 15, 2020, 23:59 p.m.
- Any contributions received after that will not be considered.
- All adults with a place of residence in Germany are eligible to participate.
- This does not apply to B&G employees, their family members or partner companies.
- Participation in the competition takes place through a "Like" for the post and an answer to the question asked in the post as a comment. Multiple entries in the competition are not permitted.
- Due to the nature of the competition, entries cannot be returned.
- The profiles of the winners will be published in the respective competition post on Facebook or Instagram. The winners then have to give an address via PN (Facebook) and DM (Instagram) to which the prizes can be sent (see also 13.)
- The winners will be drawn at random. B&G will deliver the prize to the address specified by the winner.
- Winners must claim their prize within one month of the end of the competition (see 5.) by providing their postal address. If this does not happen, the entitlement to the prize expires.
- The decision of the organizer is final and binding in every respect for all participants. Submissions that do not meet the conditions of participation are excluded from participation.
- A cash payment of the winnings is not possible. Unless otherwise stated, prizes are non-transferable and / or cannot be returned.
- The organizer has the right to exchange the object of the prize for an equivalent or higher value if this should become necessary due to unforeseeable events.
- The organizer is not liable for the winnings that cannot be delivered to the winner for reasons beyond the organiser's sphere of influence. If the shipment cannot be delivered, the entitlement to the prize does not apply
- The winner agrees to the publication of his first name and his place of residence. The required address data will only be used to deliver the prize and then immediately destroyed.
- Providing incorrect data, for example a wrong name, leads to exclusion.
- All entries must be written personally by the competition participant. Group, mass or automatic entries lead to exclusion.
- Articles that were created online with the help of scripts, macros or automatic devices will be deleted.
- We are not responsible for lost, deleted or delayed contributions. This also applies to late contributions that have occurred due to computer, network or software errors.
- The participant's contributions must not contain any insults, false facts, competition, trademark or copyright violations; in the event of an illegal contribution, the participant releases the organizer from all claims resulting therefrom. The organizer is entitled to delete posts that are inappropriate or offensive or that violate applicable law. If the winner is disqualified, the organizer reserves the right to raffle the prize again.
- Participants agree to these conditions and accept their validity by participating in the competition.
- The legal process is excluded.
- Competitions can be changed or terminated at any time in the event of abuse or other circumstances for which B & G is not responsible.
- Insofar as personal data is collected from participants in the context of the competition, these are collected, processed and used by the organizer exclusively for the purpose of carrying out the competition and can be published permanently on the bulletscards Facebook page. They will not be made available to third parties, with the exception of data entered on Facebook and Instagram, and will be deleted after the competition has been completed and retention periods have expired. In addition, the data protection information from Facebook and Instagram also apply.
Bruncken & Gebhardt GmbH
Tel: 0176 30740451