- TOP QUALITY: Two waterproof, particularly hard-wearing and stable deluxe playing card decks made of 100% plastic
- GREAT HAPTICS: The smooth underside allows perfect gliding, the finely structured back makes it easier to lift the cards
- FOR PROFESSIONALS AND BEGINNERS: The set includes detailed rummy instructions with numerous game variants
- VERSATILE: 2 decks with 52 cards + 2 x 3 jokers (French picture), also suitable for popular card games such as Durak, Mau Mau, Skat, Doppelkopf, Canasta, Bridge etc.
- COMPLETE: The synthetic leather case contains two decks of cards, a pen, instructions, a notepad and a rule checklist
The complete set for the rummy fan
The timeless card game classic rummy is one of the most varied card games. Even experienced rummy players can learn new ways of playing and discover them for themselves.
In the enclosed instructions, the world's most famous rummy variants are explained, with both variants with display (such as German Rummy or Räuber Rummy) and without display (such as gin rummy or Viennese rummy).
Some are more suitable for a family get-together and others are more suitable for tournaments or games for stakes.
Many variants only have small deviations and others turn your world of rummy upside down! - In all cases there is something for everyone.
Extremely robust and durable playing cards
Everyone knows the big disadvantage of cardboard playing cards: They bend up when you lift the corners and quickly soften as soon as they come into contact with liquid. This does not happen with the Bullets plastic playing cards because they have a very good "memory", ie they keep their shape.
Plastic playing cards are also characterized by their extreme durability. While cards made of cardboard play rather quickly, plastic cards last up to 30 times longer.